A Late Inspiration



 Hey all! Hope you had a good weekend and a good week-start! I wanted to get this post up yesterday but as you can tell by the poor quality of the photos we didn't even get pictures taken until the sun was going down...story of my life. Time goes by a lot faster than I expect it to!
This week's Inspiration Monday over at Two Bird's was this photo of Busy Phillips. I was super excited to do this one, I love what she's wearing! I'm kinda sad my pics turned out crappy :( But you get the idea, right?
 
 


 
 
So this is probably the shortest post EVER but I promise my next one is way more exciting! I have an AWESOME surprise for you guys!! Oh and I'd like to thank Cecilia of Dearest Lou for the awesome deal at Apricot Lane where I got my skirt! They gave me 50% off my entire purchase for mentioning her blog :) That's a pretty sweet deal!
 
 
Outfit Details:
Silk Blouse - H&M
Skirt - Apricot Lane Boutique
Socks and Booties - Target
Necklace - Forever 21
 
P.S. I'm also linking up with Modern Modest Beauty's Sunday Style (a couple days late)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment