2012: A Year in Review


Well, today is the very last day of 2012. 
Before I ring in the New Year with refreshed hope and new inspiration, I thought I'd share a recap of my first year of blogging. (technically I started this blog Oct. 2011 so it's been just over a year)
I've picked a favorite post from each month of 2012 - here's to another adventurous year of blogging! 
  jan / feb / mar / apr
 may / jun / jul / aug
sep / oct / nov / dec

I'm excited for a new year and a new outlook! My goals for the blog this year are polishing my photography skills (and learning to use my brand new DSLR), having a steady blogging schedule, and livening up the blog design!

Most of all, I'd just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all my amazing readers! It means so much to me that you're along for the journey with me! Whether you've been here since the beginning or you just started to follow along I'm so happy you're here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment