Corduroy & Dusty Mint

TGIF!! I'm seriously so grateful the weekend is here. This week has just dragged by. Work has been so slow and long and I'm ready for a couple days of freedom! I'm planning on dragging Ethan to see a horror flick tonight. He hates them but my sisters and I all love them and I need him to hold on to! It's kind of a husband duty, right?
So these photos are a little old, as in pre-Christmas and pre-new camera. I really loved this vintage corduroy dress I got to borrow from Rachel through Flock Together. Check out how she wore it here (I'm telling you her outfit is darling!) It's actually a children's dress so no wonder I like it! You all know how many items of children's clothing I own. Haha! I love the v-neck and the cute side snaps. The rich red color was perfect for the holidays but I can see this dress working for any season! For winter it went perfectly with my favorite floral leggings and vintage dusty mint belt. (yes, dusty mint is now a color)
I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Anyone have any big plans or are you all just catching your breath and making plans as you go like me?
 
Outfit Details:
Corduroy Dress - Swap from Rachel
Leggings - Papaya
Blouse & Shoes - Forever21
Belt - Vintage/Thrifted
?

0 comments:

Post a Comment