Inspiration: Green Envy

I was a little worried about putting together such a simple outfit when I saw the Inspiration photo of Lauren Conrad but this ended up being the perfect casual weekend outfit!. I just added my scarf and jacket later in the night when we went to the car expo (I seriously want a fiat) and then out to a movie with friends. 
I loved pulling out my olive skinnies for this look. I don't get enough use out of them (since I don't even wear jeans that often). They're awesome because they work as a neutral but they're more fun than your usual neutrals. Oh and I'm in love with my new rain boots! They're practical and adorable and I've had so many compliments on them!
So, I dyed my hair darker again. I loved the ombre but the ends were fading bad and a little too light for my taste. So I had my amazing sister dye the top darker and bring the ombre back to the subtle look it began with. I feel so much better!
Oh, and if you have a minute come CHECK OUT MY POST AT FLOCK TOGETHER today :) I'm styling Marisa's lovely blue floral dress! 

Outfit Details:
Blouse - Forever 21
Olive Skinnies - Thrifted (Forever 21)
Jacket - Thrifted/Vintage
Belt - Target
Earrings - J.Crew
Booties - ModCloth

1 comments: