Radiant Bon Voyage!


Hey lovelies!! Just wanted to drop in real quick and say goodbye! I'm headed to the airport in a couple hours! Goodbye Utah, Hello Bahamas!! I'm dizzy with excitement!
Hope you have an awesome Easter Weekend/Spring Break (if it's Spring Break for you too). I have some amazing guest posters while I'm gone so be sure to pop in and give them a visit :) They'll all be sharing Spring Break inspired looks!

P.S. These pics are a little preview of my Flock Together post for this Friday. I'm wearing my new favorite coppery shade of shadow that Radiant Cosmetics sent me. It's properly named "Honest Abe" being the perfect penny-like color. You should definitely check out Radiant if you love makeup like me! I'm obsessed. They have the best lipsticks I've heard, so that's my next purchase! And the best part, they donate a minimum of 20% of profits from each purchase to stop human trafficking! Such an important and overlooked cause. You can read all about this amazing company and what they're doing here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment