Chioma Hairstyles

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! Since I'm currently stretched out on a big boat soaking up the glorious tropical Sunshine (or something like that) I didn't celebrate much this year.
Anyway, today I have Chioma here to dazzle you all! She is the ultimate queen of color you guys! Every single time I visit her pretty blog I leave wanting to copy her color combos. She literally brightens my day (cheesy, sorry). And I'm pretty jealous of how well she rocks that pop of pink on her lips.
-

Hi everyone!! I am Chioma from Evolution of Style and Iam so excited to be guest posting for my friend Jessica while she's enjoying her vacation in the Bahamas!! Jessica asked me to style my idea of a Spring Break look for all of you. The weather hasn't quite gotten the memo that it's Spring yet, so to combat such unpredictable weather, this has been my everyday uniform. Skinny jeans, a vibrant blazer, and a statement bag are ideal for going shopping or out for drinks with friends during spring break! Thanks for reading and feel free to visit the blog to check out other looks I'll be sporting for spring!

1 comments: