Sorensen Home Museum


While driving to Ikea last weekend (or maybe the weekend before that...) we found this cute litte old house. It's an antique home turned into a museum. It was closed but we snuck a peek inside and it was full of awesome antiques! I'd love to take a tour sometime.

?

I loved the white picket fence, tall skinny windows and pretty garden complete with an intricate dusty blue metal chair.


This is the first time I've brought out this skirt since the weather's been warmer. It was a staple for me last summer. Perfect length, beautiful floral pattern, perfect colors. I just love it.




The only thing I didn't like about these gorgeous flowers was the bees. I happen to be irrationally fearful of the things. I get serious anxiety about it. Let's just not discuss it...lol.


Outfit Details:
skirt - Shade
top - Ross
sweater - Urban Wear
necklace - Etsy
shoes -Target


0 comments:

Post a Comment