Birds and Vintage


Is it really only Tuesday?! I feel like the week is already dragging by... Maybe it's because I'm excited for the weekend (we have fun plans on Friday). We're almost halfway through! The fact I have to work tomorrow doesn't help though. It's usually my day off.


I wore this outfit a few weeks back. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this dress. I saw it online and knew it was a little big for me but I had to have it! Lucky me it's the kind of frock that looks good a little loose. Especially since it ties in the center. I love the chevron pattern and buttons at the top of the dress.


The scarf is one of my favorites. It has gorgeous colored birds all over it and it matched perfectly with these heels that I rarely get to wear so I put them on to add a little color with my new dress.



So, my bangs were SUPER long when we took these pics. I could barely see out of them. I believe I had my sister cut them that night. So excuse my squinty eyes, or lack of eyes at all...



I think that's all I have to say. I'm listening to Death Cab for Cutie while typing this and its really distracting me. I keep singing to it. Thanks for reading as always!


Outfit Details:
Dress - Vintage via Ande Monster Vintage
Scarf - Karma Boutique
 Heels - Rue21
Shades - UrbanWear
?
?

0 comments:

Post a Comment