Collars, Floral and T-straps


A few of my favorite things. (read the title) And I love wearing them all at once! Oh and belts...and lace. This outfit felt simple, it's only a few pieces but it's enough to make me feel girly and put a skip in my step.

 This is one of my very favorite ModCloth dresses. It's perfect for the hot summer days we've been having lately. It's light cotton, soft colors and easy to just throw on and style without having to add much.

 I don't know if you've noticed but I wear this belt...A LOT. It's seriously become a staple of mine. I'm surprised how versatile it is because it's yellow. Yellow. Of all colors. I don't usually wear a lot of yellow because it makes my pale skin look sickly. Even my own mother confirmed this. Maybe that's why I love the belt so much because it adds that pop of yellow I can never have...



And of course, my t-strap flats. LOVE them. When I bought them I couldn't decide between a taupe color or these and I'm SO glad I decided on red. I love colorful shoes and I probably would have been bored with the others. Although, I do kind of want a black pair. I just love the way they look.


Outfit Details:
Dress - ModCloth
Belt - off a Jason Wu for Target dress
Lace shorts - Deb
Flats - Forever Young Shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment