Mint Squared


The other day while in search of a great spot for photos we stumbled upon this peculiar square-shaped spot of mint colored brick! (the reason for my cheesy post title). It ended up being a pretty neat little spot and I think we got some good photos!

 


So remember how a few months ago Target collaborated with Jason Wu?? Well I stocked their website and Ebay and managed to get this blouse and a dress. Neither of which I've shown on my blog yet, for whatever reason. I love this blouse, the way it fits is just perfect and I love the puffed sleeves and ascot tie.

 

So, I'm glad I have awesome readers that stick around even when I go a week without posting...haha. Sometimes life gets so hectic and before I know it the time's gone by. I have plenty of photos backed up I just need to post them!

Well, I'm off to catch up on everyone else's posts! :) Hope your weekends were nice. We took a short trip to Cascade Springs, I'll post pics later this week!

Outfit Details:
blouse - Jason Wu for Target
pants - Forever21
shoes - Ross
bag - Vintage
sunglasses - Urban Wear



0 comments:

Post a Comment