Royal Blue


It's finally starting to look like summer! This week was so warm and sunny. I love this weather! The winters here are so long and cold, I'm always more than ready for the sunshine!


I'm really loving maxi skirts right now. They're so comfy and flattering. I love the length and this one is the perfect light material so it's great for hot summer days. It was also super cheap at Forever 21! Gotta love that place.



Royal blue is one of my favorite colors right now. It's bold and on trend but not too crazy. (I wish I could wear the neon yellows and tennis-ball greens but it doesn't suit my pale skin)


Does anyone go to the Parade of Homes? Is that just a Utah thing? I don't know. Anyway, it started here this past week and we've been going to all these huge, gorgeous homes. It's really giving me the itch to decorate. (And making me wish I had a house, not just an apartment). Most of the walls in our apartment are concrete so I can't hang anything. Ugh.


Outfit Details:
top and maxi - Forever21
blazer - PacSun
shoes - Cotton On
bracelets - Gift from the Hubby



0 comments:

Post a Comment