Breakfast at Tiffany's


 Last Thursday I had the AMAZING opportunity to have breakfast at Tiffany's. Literally. I am one LUCKY girl!
My blogging buddy Gentri invited me to go with her. The event started at 9am, an hour before the mall opened. The photo below was taken on Gentri's phone while we were laughing about being 15 minutes early and having to wait for them to open the doors.


Once they opened the doors and a few more bloggers arrived we were invited to a breakfast of orange juice, sparkling cider and fresh-baked pastries! 


We savored our pastries and sipped our cider while the gracious hostesses explained more about the legend that is Tiffany's and all the history behind that famous little blue box. It was fun learning where it all started and some of the amazing projects they've been involved in along the way.
Then we were encouraged to browse the beautiful display cases and try on anything we would like! I tried on this beautiful blue beaded necklace and Gentri tried on a few engagement rings. As you can see, that top one was one of the most expensive they have to offer!!!


I didn't notice until someone pointed it out, but I wore Tiffany blue ribbons on my shoes that day! Too perfect.
When we left we all received a little blue bag with a little blue box inside! Nothing could be more exciting. This was my first little blue box! And these gorgeous Tiffany blue earrings were inside!

(blue box photos stolen from Nikki)


0 comments:

Post a Comment