Bloggers Give Back


I'm so excited to introduce this project to you all! This Holiday Season myself and a few other bloggers have teamed up in an effort to truly give and make a difference. All you have to do to make us give is FOLLOW. Each girl has a unique charity and story and I encourage you to check out each one and follow to help out!
For every new follower I personally receive I will be donating $1 to the American Cancer Society. You have now until December 17. So make me go broke!! Haha.

I chose the American Cancer Society because cancer has unfortunately shown it's face in my life and those around me recently. As some of you know, my husband's Grandma passed away earlier this year from a cancerous tumor on her spleen. It came on pretty sudden and it was heart breaking to see her go so fast. 
My own Grandma has also been struggling with uterine cancer for a few years now. She was strong at the start and we had lots of hope. Her first round of chemo went well and there was no sign of the cancer for a while but in recent months it has appeared again and this time she's weaker and more doubtful. I just pray however long she has that she will be surrounded by people she loves and feel joy and peace, not pain.

Please, please, help us all give to these wonderful charities! Here's a list of the other bloggers involved in this amazing cause:
(Thanks to Shannon for organizing this!!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment