Bow-dacious

 I love anything with bows lately! Can't get enough. My vintage Holiday dress had a beautiful bow back and I just bought the cutest rain boots with bows! I couldn't resist this gorgeous top when I saw it.
Eshakti contacted me a little bit ago to do a review and I immediately said yes! I've heard so much about the company and browsed through their pretty dresses a few times so I couldn't be more excited! If you haven't heard yet, everything they sell can be customized. Want a longer skirt? Shorter skirt? Add sleeves? Change the neckline? They'll even add pockets! You can also put in your exact measurements to ensure a perfect fit! 
It was such a hard decision but I decided to go with this top over a dress because I could use it more than yet another dress and I fell in love with the cute bow design! This top was listed as sleeveless but I loved the idea of it with half-sleeves so I added some and also lengthened the hemline a little! I LOVE it!
I thought it quite fitting to finally try that "hair bow" tutorial I pinned. It took a few times and still didn't turn out perfect, but I think it's pretty cute!
These photos were taken in my parent's front yard. Right after we went inside a couple does came right up near the house looking for food so I snapped a few shots through the window! It's not unusual to see deer roaming around in my parent's town but they never stand still for long!
Happy Hump Day! ;)

Outfit Details:
Top - c/o Eshakti
Coat - Tulle
Skirt - Papaya
Tights - H&M
Belt - Vintage
Earrings c/o Tiffany's
Lace Socks - DIY
Lace Booties - Christmas gift from my sister

0 comments:

Post a Comment