Frozen

Notice something different about this photo? It's pre-snow! Oh how I miss seeing the grass and wearing heels without fearing my falling to death.... But even though there was no snow this day I distinctly remember the freezing cold wind. We kind of rushed through taking these to go warm up again. Now I'm kind of thinking maybe it wasn't so bad. I've woken up to 0 degree weather - literally! the last few days. Not acceptable.
I borrowed this pretty polka dot dress from Ashley (Southern California Belle) through Flock Together. It has the perfect details and fit. And the length was just right for work. I wore heels with it from 9-5 but then opted for my favorite boots afterwards!
 Some of you noticed my pretty updated blog design. This was one of my blogging goals for the new year so when the amazing Jessica of Midwest Muse offered her talents I jumped right on it! She was so awesome and really nailed what I wanted with little direction from me. I love the new, cleaner look. I think it's just what the blog needed!
 Outfit Details:
Dress - borrowed from Ashley
Blazer - Pac Sun
Tights - Target
Boots - H&M
Bag - Tai Pan Trading

0 comments:

Post a Comment