Happy Endings

Hello to another White Wednesday! These photos are a few weeks old but the scenery hasn't changed. There's still a thick coating of white everywhere you look. And the stubborn temperature refuses to rise above about 10 degrees. I've definitely caught Spring Fever!! Have you?
So my Granny's funeral was yesterday and I have to admit it was the most peaceful funeral I've been to. I smiled as much as I cried. I always remember her as such a happy person and I feel like she would have wanted things to be that way. I feel like she was there comforting us all :)
Since the funeral was an hour away and there was a separate viewing Monday night, Ethan and I took up the opportunity to stay at My Granny's house overnight for the first and last time. It was kind of special to see everything how it always was one last time. My Grandma was staying the night as well and let me take a few vintage pieces to remember Granny Mae by. I'm excited to show you them in the future! 
So you'll probably be seeing a lot of posts with swapped items for the next little while. I had a lot of swap stuff needing to be photographed over the weekend so I shot like 8 outfits on Sunday. Needless to say, I'll probably be posting more often as well! This lovely pale pink skirt is Ashley's. I desperately need more longer-length skirts for the Winter!
Outfit Details:
Blouse & Pumps - Forever21
Sweater - H&M
Skirt - swap from Ashley
Tights - Target
Necklace - Craft Fair
Hat - Vans

0 comments:

Post a Comment