Inspiration: LBD

Happy Monday dears! I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all the kind words you left on my last post. It's seriously amazing to know I have so much support and positive thoughts coming my way from all you wonderful people :) It's always a hard thing losing a loved one but I'm just thankful to have had her in my life and for all the beautiful memories she left behind!
Ok, so on to Inspiration Monday! It's been a while since I've joined in, it feels good! Today's inspiration comes from the always stylish Alexa Chung (and look at those teeny tiny legs!) It's basically a casual take on the classic LBD.
 I chose a more boxy dress than Alexa was wearing just because I love this dress but rarely wear it. The vintage-looking bib is my favorite part! I of course had to add tights since it's SO cold. You can tell it's snowing in these photos. I was still freezing despite the tights.
^I seriously don't know where I was going with this pose...
Well, have a wonderful start to your week! I'm feeling the need to start off with a little caffeine. I can't seem to catch a long enough break these days... what about you?

Outfit Details:
Dress - Thrifted
Tights -  Local Boutique
Socks - Borrowed from my Mom
Shoes - Target
Necklace - Paparazzi
Ring - Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment