So This Is The New Year

Welcome 2013 !!
Hope you all had a good time ringing in the New Year.
I went to two family parties, drank sparkling cider and watched the ball drop followed by a midnight kiss with the Hubby. And to make it all the more wonderful I had the first off to relax and recharge.
I also had way too much fun with my new camera (or I guess Ethan did) so here goes way too many photos!!
I wanted something with sequins to wear and while looking through all the metallic pieces I found this soft pink ballerina-esque frock. Of course the (major) girly part of me couldn't resist! So I left the gold to my eyes, jewelry and nails :)
Me and my boy!! Isn't he the cutest? :)
And this sweet puppy needed a New Year's kiss too!
 I've been way too busy lately with the Holidays but I'm back now! And I'll be catching up with all of you over the next few days :)

Outfit Details:
Dress - Forever 21
Jacket - Smith's Marketplace
Leggings - Nordstrom Rack
Lace Socks - DIY
Shoes - Forever Young
Bracelet - YuniKelly
Earrings - J.Crew

0 comments:

Post a Comment