True Love Stories Never Have Endings


"True love stories never have endings," and this is only still the beginning of ours. As I mentioned in my last post, my dear Ethan and I just celebrated our 2 year marriage anniversary!! I can hardly believe we've been married a whole 2 years! I can remember the anticipation waiting for our day to come like it was yesterday!


We were high school sweethearts and dated for 2 years before getting married so this also marks 4 blissful years we've spent together! (We actually got married on the exact date of our 2 year dating mark!)

This guy is the one who makes my life complete. He's the one who's smile I wake up to every morning, the one who I can't wait to get home to see, the one I snuggle up to at night, the one who makes anything a happy adventure, the one who makes me laugh constantly, the one who always knows how to comfort me or cheer me up, the one I can and do tell literally EVERYTHING to. He's my world and I'm smitten knowing he chose me.


2 years ago (minus a few days) he made me the happiest, luckiest girl in the world and married me for time and eternity. Little things everyday remind me why I'm overwhelmed and head over heels in love with him. So here's to our first 2 year of marriage and the brilliant journey of the rest of our lives!


(We took the above photos in Ethan's Grandma's backyard this past Tuesday on our anniversary before going out for a nice dinner and seeing Mirror Mirror. We're still waiting for a weekend clear of obstacles to get away for a few days.)

These are  few of my favorite photos from our wedding and engagement sessions just for fun :)



Outfit Details:
Dress - Head Over Heels
Cardigan - Urban Wear
Tights - Forever21
Shoes - c/o BAIT footwear?

0 comments:

Post a Comment