Blacksmith Shop


Sometimes Ethan and I go on walks together. Sometimes when it's really nice out we'll even go for a jog. We had passed this awesome building a few times and I wondered if anyone owned it (and would be upset if I took photos there). It's kind of in between houses in our suburb neighborhood. Then I noticed a marker and plaque on the side of the building. Turns out it used to be a blacksmith shop and is now a State Historic Site.



I peeked in a crack in the old wood door and it looked like there were still old tools and things inside! I wonder if they ever open it for tours? It's such a cool site. I love the architecture of the brick arches and the rusty scraps of metal laying around.




I wore a pleated maxi skirt I found for super cheap with my mint blazer, which has become one of my favorite pieces this spring! My bag is new... well new to me. It's actually vintage. I like to have a smaller bag to carry everywhere in the Summer. It makes me feel lighter and more carefree.


Speaking of Summer, I've been really itching for it lately! We've had such nice warm weather lately which makes it so hard when it's not nice. I love Spring, but Summer has a special place in my heart.


Outfit Details:
maxi skirt - Ross
peplum top - Bags That Fit Boutique
mint blazer - Forever21
bow flats - Dollhouse (via Ross)
bag - vintage




?

0 comments:

Post a Comment