A Night at the Nutcracker

How was everyone's Christmas?! I hope it was wonderful and happy. Mine definitely was! I spent it surrounded with lots of family. We're lucky to have so much of both our families nearby. My BIG present was the DSLR camera I've been eyeing. I couldn't be more excited!!! Now I can officially be a "real blogger" Haha :)
I figured I'd add to my last post and share a few more photos from our night at the Nutcracker and out to see the lights at Temple Square. (since I've been busy and didn't have a post planned)
(my lovely sisters, me and the Hubby after the ballet)
(the whole family - minus my mom the photographer - at temple square)
It was Ethan's first time at the ballet! He didn't appreciate the men-in-tights so much. He wore his glasses so he'd be able to see the stage better but ended up taking them off so 'ahem' things wouldn't be so....defined. Yep. I laughed. A lot.
And here's a few more photos of my lovely dress. Just because I'm so smitten. Someone asked on the last post, and yes, this IS the pretty vintage velvet dress I bought from etsy earlier in the month.

Outfit Details:
Tights - Target
Heels - Sears
Earrings - J Crew

P.S. I'm also posting at Flock Together today! COME VISIT ME :)
?

0 comments:

Post a Comment