Mix & Match

 
Happy Hump Day!! Today's outfit photos are old fall-time ones I just rediscovered and realized I hadn't posted! I went a little crazy with this one, polka dots, florals, bright colors and lacy socks... It's always fun to experiment with fashion and go a little wild and I love the look of the structured blazer with the peter pan collar on my blouse.
 
 
Well, 'tis the season!! Have you all got a head start on your Christmas shopping? I've got a couple people knocked off my list but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at all I still need to do! It doesn't help that the Hubby won't give me any ideas. The best I've got is "tires or socks". Lol. Do any of you have the husband or boyfriend who repeatedly says they don't need anything?
I feel like the holidays are sneaking up on us so fast! I'm making it a goal to slow down and do something Christmas-y every day. Tonight we finally decorated our tiny (but REAL) tree! It was so small that it didn't take long at all!
 
 
Outfit Details:
Top - Bags That Fit Boutique
Blazer - Papaya
Skirt - Ross
Belt - Jason Wu for Target
Shoes - Sears
Socks - Forever 21
 
>>P.S. Don't forget to FOLLOW before December 17 to donate $1 to the American Cancer Society! More info HERE.<<

0 comments:

Post a Comment