Playing Model

Last weekend I got the awesome oppurtunity to be a makeup/jewelry model for my lovely friend Gentri! She is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist and just all around awesome! She just started working at Salon A La Mode and is still adding to her amazing portfolio. Her Mom also owns an etsy shop, Pixie Pie where she sells gorgeous homemade jewelry. All the jewelry pictured is from her shop!
I loved the turquoise pieces! Especially the necklace! It's so beautiful with the bronzed metal. Embarrasing story: I broke it trying to adjust it around my neck. I felt SO bad but Gentri insisted it would be an easy fix. Sorry Gentri's Mom!!!
She was kind enough to take a few outfit photos for me too! Although I was a little awkward posing for someone else and I hadn't done my hair that morning...Haha. Just a warning.
Here's how it looked once my hair was done that afternoon, and a shot of me and my super cute hubby before dinner with the family that night to celebrate my Aunt & Uncle getting sealed in the Temple.
Outfit Details: shirt - downeast, sweater - thrifted, skirt - forever21, tights and shoes - target
Thanks for bearing with me through that long post! If you're crazy enough to want more I'm also guest posting over at this cute girl's blog today!
 
>>And don't forget to follow if you haven't already! I'm still giving $1 to the American Cancer Society for every new follower for the Bloggers Give Back Project!<<
?

0 comments:

Post a Comment