Tulip Festival


Hey everyone! I'd like to apologize for neglecting my poor blog :(   It's been a while. The past couple weeks have been hard...we lost Ethan's Grandma to cancer. The family had thought she was doing well and hanging in there and it kind of took a sudden turn for the worse. Her funeral was yesterday and I think all the beautiful things that were said brought peace to us all. She loved flowers and trees and all kind of plants and maintained a beautiful garden up until her last days so I thought I'd dedicate this post to her.


Last week Ethan and I headed over to the annual Tulip Festival at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. Every year they have about a two week span where you can come view over 50 different varieties of tulips dotting their vast gardens with vibrant color. It's kind of become a tradition to go and this year I thought it would be a beautiful place to take photos for the blog!
 
 

It was a sunny, HOT day so you'll have to excuse the fact that my alabaster skin is glowing in some of these pics...Haha. I tried to choose the ones where I was mostly in the shade.




I just now realized I wore a floral shirt to look at the gardens. How festive of me! Haha. Also, I wore these same shoes in my last outfit post. I have this thing lately of wearing the same shoes two or three times in a row...


I can't believe Mother's Day is a week away! I'm working on a really awesome project for both my Moms. I'll have to wait until after Mother's Day to post it though, because my Mom reads this blog.
Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!

Outfit Details:
top - Nan's Boutique (via Style.ly)
skirt - Cotton On
biker shorts - Wet Seal
shoes - Dollhouse (via Ross)
belt - Jason Wu for Target
bag - vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment