A Historic Park


We had gorgeous weather over the weekend. Perfect for a day at the park. And what better a park to take photos at than one with a little history to it?

This little old homestead and water well have been around since probably the later part of the 1800's. It's only a few blocks from our apartment. I love living in a place where there's so much history.




I bought this top to wear to the funeral last Saturday because most of my wardrobe felt too colorful to be appropriate for such an event. I've ended up wearing it a couple times since because I love it so much. The shoes are new too. I firmly believe you can never have too many pairs of shoes, especially when they're such a beautiful peachy pink shade!


Oh, and this? This is my failed attempt at a jump shot. I've yet to master it...


Outfit Details:
blouse - Papaya
sweater - Forever 21
skirt - Target
legging shorts - ModCloth
belt - thrifted
shoes - Head Over Heels

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment