A Rainy Day


Happy Memorial Day Everyone! I apologize this is going to be a quick, photo intensive post. Quick because I don't have much time to blog at the moment (due to family activities), and photo intensive because the hubby took so many good pics this day that I just couldn't narrow it down anymore than this.


These photos are from a few days ago. It was a very rainy, cold day but the sun came out for a bit while we were taking pics. I pulled out my cute tulle raincoat that I've yet to had tailored, (it was on a super good sale so I bought it a size big) and threw on some tights to keep warm.




We found this awesome mini-lake a few blocks above our apartment close to the mountains. It's so gorgeous! I can't wait to visit again in the summer and maybe have a picnic!




Hope you're all having an awesome long weekend and not having to work! This is my first Holiday off since I came out of the retail world and started working at the bank..  Thanks to all the veterans who fought for our rights and to all the loved ones we've lost.



Outfit Details:
dress (worn as skirt) - H&M
top - DIY
raincoat - Tulle
tights - Forever21
shoes - Cotton On
bag - Vintage




0 comments:

Post a Comment