Clown Shoes


So, here's my reasoning for the slowness of getting this post up. We actually took photos of this outfit twice. I didn't like any of the first photos, the lighting was just bad and I found most of them unusable so we took more photos tonight after work. I'm happy to say these ones turned out much better!


I titled this post "clown shoes" because my Hubby often laughs at my wild taste in shoes, calling them "clown shoes". These are by far the craziest shoes I own (so far) but he surprisingly wasn't too opposed to these (possibly because I got them for free with my frequent shopper punch card). I love the funky shape of the heel and the mustard makes them stand out even more! I chose these over red, beige, or black because the other colors were too subtle for the shape and, well, it's about time I own a pair of yellow shoes!




(THIS ^ is my "I'm ecstatic with my love for these shoes!" pose)


This skirt is so gorgeous, right? I love the vintage floral look. I knew it had to be mine immediately. It's just so...ME. Oh, and they're kind of hard to see, but these earrings are my favorite steal! I usually don't wear anything by studs, but I couldn't resist these beauties for $2!!





P.S. I'm feeling SUPER lucky today! I won two giveaways and have a couple gift cards to spend! Yay!!

Outfit Details:
Lace Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Downeast
Shoes - Forever Young Shoes
Necklace - Target
Belt - Thrifted
Earrings & Ring - City Farmer's Market/Craft Fair


?

0 comments:

Post a Comment