Twinkle Toes



Happy Friday! This week has flown by!! I can't complain though. No big plans this weekend, but it's nice to just relax and enjoy life. We got the fun out of the way last night seeing Iron & Wine live! He is just INCREDIBLE live and I enjoyed every song! Salt Lake City Art Council hosts a concert series in the Summer every year and it's only $5 to get in. They usually have some pretty great bands playing too! Last year we got to see Bright Eyes and I think we'll head back next Thursday to see M. Ward (the HIM in She & Him) Too bad Zooey won't be with him...I think I'd DIE!



Anyway, let me introduce you to my new favorite pair of shoes! And my newest dress. I snagged these babies at Ross! They're Steve Madden, which I love and I've been wanting to try the slipper shoe, so why not one with some sparkle!? They're also incredibly comfortable which is why they've been a fast favorite. I don't think I've taken them off the last couple days since I bought them!
The dress is from Target. I saw it last week and when I came back to buy it there was literally one left in my size! Only like 3 left altogether. Green + Lace = Happy Jessi!




Me and the Hubby are headed off for date night at the movies now. We're going to see Rock Of Ages at the local $3 theater. Hope it's not TOO cheesy! Ha. If so, only $3 wasted, right?

Outfit Details:
Dress - Target
Tights and Bow Clip/Ring - Boutique
Shoes - Steve Madden via Ross
Cardigan - Target w/ DIY elbow patches
Belt - Thrifted
?

0 comments:

Post a Comment