Inspiration Monday: Red Lips & Lace


Here I am typing up this post during the last few minutes of Monday. Haha. I always was a procrastinator..
But there was no way I was passing on this week's Inspiration Monday over at Two Birds! When I first saw this photo of Jessica Biel I knew I was in. She looks smokin' and the outfit is totally something I'd wear. And besides, red lips and bangs are totally my thing!



I had a few ideas for replicating Jessica's style but this pale pink lacey dress is what I ended up going with. The lace is my favorite part of her look!
I have nothing glittery/sparkly as far as tops go anyway, so I left that to my shoes! You might remember them from this post.



Well, that's my short post for the day! Be sure to check out what other girls did with the inspiration photo here.

Outfit Details:
Dress - Urban Wear
Belt - Thrifted
Pumps - Target + DIY rhinestones
?

0 comments:

Post a Comment